South Indian Bank Ltd is giving a chance to be a part of it as it has come up with 150 Vacancies for the post of Probationary Officer Scale I. All the interested candidates can see all the vacancy related details given below. Candidates are requested to apply online before the last date for participation. Important links are given below at the end of an article.
Name of Post:
- Probationary Officer Scale I
Important Dates of Application:
- Application Begins: 16-05-2018
- Last date of applying online and Pay Exam Fee: 25-05-2018
- CBT Exam Date: June 2018 (Tentative)
- Candidates must Passed Class 10, Class 12 and Bachelors Degree Passed with Minimum 60% Marks.
- Metric to Graduate Qualification Passed with Minimum 60% Marks each.
- Kindly read the advertisement thoroughly for further info.
Age should not be more than 25 years and not less than 21 years as on the last date of application.
Interested general and OBC candidates need to pay the application fee of Rs. 800/-and Candidates belonging to SC/ST/PWD are to pay Rs. 200/-.
Pay the Examination Fee Through Net banking, Credit Card, Mobile Wallet And Debit card Mode Only.
How to apply
The procedure for applying these employments in India is that the candidates need to log on to the official site of the South India Bank in online mode only. We advise all the interested candidates to click on the following link for further queries.