State Bank Of India is giving a chance to be a part of it as it has come up with 2000 Vacancies for the post of Probationary Officer. All the interested candidates can see all the vacancy related details that are given below. Candidates are requested to apply online before the last date for participation. Important links are given below at the end of an article.
Name of Post:
- Probationary Officer
Important Dates of Application:
- Application Begins: 21-04-2018
- Last date of applying online and Pay Exam Fee: 13-05-2018
- Kindly read the Notification thoroughly for Exam Date info.
- Candidates must have Graduation in any discipline from a recognised University or any equivalent qualification.
- Kindly read the Notification thoroughly for further info.
Age should not be more than 30 years and not less than 21 years as on the last date of application.
Interested General And OBC candidates need to pay the application fee of Rs. 600/- and Candidates belonging to SC/ST/PWD are to pay Rs. 100/-.
How to apply
The procedure for applying these employments in India is that the candidates need to log on to the official site of the State Bank of India in online mode only. We advise all the interested candidates to click on the following link for further queries.