Punjab and Haryana high court has come up with 21 vacancies for the post of stenographer and driver. Candidates who are willing to participate in the mentioned post has to apply online before the mentioned last date below.
Name of Post:
- Punjab & Haryana High Court Stenographer Grade III
- Punjab & Haryana High Court Driver Online Form 2018
The number of vacancies is tentative and subject to change in future.
Punjab & Haryana
Important Dates of Application:
- Last date of applying online: 01-05-2018
- Stenographer Grade III – Candidates must have Matriculation, Bachelor Degree of Arts or Bachelor Degree of Science or equivalent.
- Driver – Candidates must have Middle pass with Punjabi/Hindi as one of the
subject, valid licence.
Age should not be more than 42 years (Stenographer Grade III) and 45 years (Driver) and not less than 18 years as on the last date of application. Age relaxations will be applicable as per the rules.
Interested general candidates need to pay the application fee of Rs. 1000/- for both Vacancies and Candidates belonging to SC/ST/PH and OBC of U.T. Chandigarh are to pay Rs. 250/- for both Vacancies.
- Reserve Category of Other State: Rs.1000/-