Bihar Police Subordinate Service Selection Commission (BPSSSC) has come up with 174 Vacancies for the post of Assistant Sub Inspector (Female/Male). Interested candidates are requested to check the eligibility criteria and apply online before the last date shown below. Important links are given below in the last section.
Name of Post:
- Assistant Sub Inspector ASI Steno Male (110 Post)
- Assistant Sub Inspector ASI Steno Female (64 Post)
Important Dates of Application:
- Application Begin: 18/04/2018
- Last date of applying online and Pay Exam Fee: 24/05/2018
- 10+2 Inter Exam Passed With Diploma In Computer Application.
- Computer Diploma And Intermediate Exam must be Passed as on 01/01/2018.
- Hindi Steno Speed 80 WPM.
- Hindi/English Typing Speed at 30 WPM and Knowledge of Excel, PowerPoint, And Internet.
- Kindly read the advertisement thoroughly for further info.
Age should not be more than 25 years and not less than 18 years as on the last date of application. Age relaxations will be applicable as per the BPSSSC rules.
Interested General / OBC / Other State candidates need to pay the application fee of Rs. 700/-and Candidates belonging to SC/ST/PH are to pay Rs. 400/-.
How to apply
The procedure for applying these employments in India is that the candidates need to log on to the official site of Bihar Police Sub-ordinate Service Selection Commission BPSSSC in online mode only. We advise all the interested candidates to click on the following link for further queries.