State Bank of India, SBI, is going to conduct a written examination for the recruitment procedure of Junior Associates (Customer Support and Sales)-2017. We would like to inform you that the department has recently published admit cards for the Pre-Examination Training. Candidates can download it from its official website.
The department had invited candidates for the recruitment procedure in the month of January 2018. All the aspirants need to download the admit card soon and should inform their friends about same as these days admit cards are not generally sent by post. Candidates may get email/ SMS about the same.
The date, time and address of venue are written on the admit card. Candidates may visit their examination center and make themselves familiar with the place before the date of examination.
To download the admit card you need to follow these steps:
- Log on to the official website of SBI that we have shared below.
- Click on the given link for the admit card.
- In the next page, you are to fill in your particulars like registration number/roll number and date of birth and submit.
- Admit card will appear on the screen. Candidates can verify the information mentioned on it.
- In case any error/discrepancy in the particulars of the candidates as mentioned on the admit card such as name, date of birth, mismatch of photo etc should be immediately brought to the notice of the authority.
- Read all the instructions mentioned on the admit card carefully.
We wish best of luck to all the aspirants who will be taking the examination.
Disclaimer: the examination data/results/imprints distributed on this site is just for the prompt data to the examinees and does not to be a constitute to be an authoritative record. While endeavors have been made to make the data accessible on this site as credible as it could be. We are not in charge of any accidental mistake that may have published in the information we have distributed on this site. We regret any misfortune to anyone or anything created by any shortcoming, inaccuracy or mistake of the data on this site.