Assam Directorate of Social Welfare, Guwahati, has recently published a notification on its website for the recruitment procedure of various temporary/contractual posts.
If you are the one who is keenly interested in pursuing your career in this field, you are on correct site. We have compiled all the foremost data about the enrollment procedure that will definitely help you apply for the examination.
Assam Directorate of Social Welfare is responsible for providing welfare services to the community of Assam state.
The Department is inviting graduate candidates for the entrance examination. All the interested, enterprising and work enthusiastic aspirants who are the citizen of India can apply for these posts.
Candidates must read the original advertising, the link of which we have provided on this page.
Candidates have to fill up the application form properly as mentioned in the notification else incomplete form may get rejected.
For the further information about the number of posts, exam description, eligibility We recommend you to go through the data that we have provided below. Candidates must precisely read the whole information before applying to the post. Ensure that you should meet all the qualified criteria identified with these occupations.
Name of Post:
- State Programme Coordinator
- State Programme Assistant
- District Programme Coordinator (to be posted in different districts of Assam)
- District Programme Assistant (to be posted in different districts of Assam)
The number of vacancies is tentative and subject to change in future.
- State Programme Coordinator: Rs. 45,000/- per month
- State Programme Assistant: Rs. 25,000/- per month
- District Programme Coordinator (to be posted in different districts of Assam): Rs. 35,000/- per month
- District Programme Assistant (to be posted in different districts of Assam): Rs. 20,000/- per month
Important Dates of Application:
- Last date of applying online: 31st January, 2018 by 5 p.m
- Candidates must have passed graduation or equivalent from a recognized university.
- Kindly read the advertisement thoroughly for further info.
Age should not be more than 38 years and not less than 18 years as on 01/01/2017. Age relaxations will be applicable as per the rules.
Candidates will be selected strictly on merit basis for a written exam and personal interview.
How to apply
The procedure for applying these employments in India is that the candidates need to log on to the official site of the Social Welfare Organization in online mode only. There is no other approach to applying for this examination. We advise all the interested candidates to click on the following link for further queries.
Disclaimer: the examination data/results/imprints distributed on this site is just for the prompt data to the examinees and does not to be a constitute to be an authoritative record. While endeavors have been made to make the data accessible on this site as credible as it could be. We are not in charge of any accidental mistake that may have published in the information we have distributed on this site. We regret any misfortune to anyone or anything created by any shortcoming, inaccuracy or mistake of the data on this site.