Staff Selection Commission, SSC, is going to conduct a skill test/DEST, and document verification for the recruitment procedure of Combined Higher Secondary Level Examination-2016. We would like to inform you that the department has recently published admit cards for the same. Candidates can download it from its official website.
The department recently released the result of the descriptive test. All the successful aspirants need to download the admit card soon and should inform their friends about same as these days admit cards are not generally sent by post. Candidates may get email/ SMS about the same.
The date, time and address of venue are written on the admit card. Candidates may visit their examination center and make themselves familiar with the place before the date of examination.
To download the admit card you need to follow these steps:
- Log on to the official website of your regional SSC that we have shared below.
- Click on the given link for the admit card.
- In the next page, you are to fill in your particulars like registration number/roll number and date of birth and submit.
- Admit card will appear on the screen. Candidates can verify the information mentioned on it.
- In case any error/discrepancy in the particulars of the candidates as mentioned on the admit card such as name, date of birth, mismatch of photo etc should be immediately brought to the notice of the authority.
- Read all the instructions mentioned on the admit card carefully.
Some important document to carry for the examination:
Candidates need to carry admit card with the photograph attached to it along with one of the following original documents with one photocopy:
- Class 10th Certificate and Mark Sheet
- Class 12th Certificate and Marksheet
- OBC/ST/SC Certificate in the format prescribed by Central Govt
- OH/HH/VH Certificate
- Three recent passport size photographs
- Discharge Certificate in case of EX- Serviceman
- Certificate of Central Govt. employee and service certificate in case you are seeking age relaxation as Central Govt. Civilian employees & etc
- Driving license/Passport/PAN card/Voter ID/Employee ID/Aadhar card/College ID/Any other identity proof issued by a Gazetted Officer on official letterhead along with photograph
- Or any other documents mentioned on the admit card other than above.
We wish best of luck to all the aspirants who will be taking the examination.
|North Region Official Website||Visit at www.sscnr.net.in|
|South Region Official Website||Visit at www.sscsr.gov.in|
|Kerala-Karnataka-Region Official Website||Visit at www.ssckkr.kar.nic.in|
|Western Region Official Website||Visit at www.sscwr.net|
|Northern-East-Region Official Website||Visit at www.sscner.org.in|
|Central Region Official Website||Visit at www.ssc-cr.org|
|Eastern Region Official Website||Visit at www.sscer.org|
|Madhya Pradesh Region Official Website||Visit at www.sscmpr.org|
|North West Region Official Website||Visit at www.sscnwr.org|
Disclaimer: the examination data/results/imprints distributed on this site is just for the prompt data to the examinees and does not to be a constitute to be an authoritative record. While endeavors have been made to make the data accessible on this site as credible as it could be. We are not in charge of any accidental mistake that may have published in the information we have distributed on this site. We regret any misfortune to anyone or anything created by any shortcoming, inaccuracy or mistake of the data on this site.