Indira Gandhi National Tribal University, IGNTU, has recently published a notification on its website for the recruitment procedure.
If you are the one who is keenly interested in pursuing your career in this field, you are on correct site. We have compiled all the foremost data about the enrollment procedure that will definitely help you apply for the examination.
Indira Gandhi National Tribal University in Amarkantak, Anuppur district, Madhya Pradesh, India was established through an Act of Parliament, Indira Gandhi National Tribal University Act, 2007, by Government of India.
The Department is inviting graduate candidates for the entrance examination. All the interested, enterprising and work enthusiastic aspirants who are the citizen of India can apply for these posts.
Candidates must read the original advertising, the link of which we have provided on this page.
Candidates have to fill up the application form properly as mentioned in the notification else incomplete form may get rejected.
For the further information about the number of posts, exam description, eligibility We recommend you to go through the data that we have provided below. Candidates must precisely read the whole information before applying to the post. Ensure that you should meet all the qualified criteria identified with these occupations.
Name of Post:
- Medical Officer
- Private Secretary
- Security Officer
- Assistant Engineer (Civil)
- Personal Assistant
- Professional Assistant
- Senior Technical Assistant
- Senior Technical Assistant (Computer)
- Hindi Translator
- Technical Assistant (Physical, Biological & Computer Science)
- Security Inspector
- Upper Division Clerk
- Lower Division Clerk
- Library Assistant
- Laboratory Assistant
- Laboratory Attendant
The number of vacancies is tentative and subject to change in future.
- Medical Officer: 15600-39100 GP-Rs.5400
- Private Secretary: 9300-34800 GP-4600
- Security Officer: 9300-34800 GP-4600
- Assistant Engineer (Civil): 9300-34800 GP-4600
- Assistant: 9300-34800 GP-4200
- Personal Assistant: 9300-34800 GP-4200
- Professional Assistant: 9300-34800 GP-4200
- Senior Technical Assistant: 9300-34800 GP-4200
- Senior Technical Assistant (Computer): 9300-34800 GP-4200
- Hindi Translator: 9300-34800 GP-4200
- Technical Assistant (Physical, Biological & Computer Science): 5200-20200 GP-2800
- Pharmacist: 5200-20200 GP-2800
- Security Inspector: 5200-20200 GP-2800
- Upper Division Clerk: 5200-20200 GP-2400
- Stenographer: 5200-20200 GP-2400
- Lower Division Clerk: 5200-20200 GP-1900
- Library Assistant: 5200-20200 GP-2000
- Laboratory Assistant: 5200-20200 GP-2400
- Laboratory Attendant: 5200-20200 GP-1800
Important Dates of Application:
- Last date of applying online: 17.12.2017
- Candidates must have passed graduation or equivalent from a recognized university.
- Kindly read the advertisement thoroughly for further info.
Age should not be more than 40 years and not less than 18 years as on the last date of application. Age relaxations will be applicable as per the rules.
Candidates will be selected by strictly on merit basis for a written exam and personal interview.
Interested general and OBC candidates need to pay the application fee of Rs. 500/-and Candidates belonging to SC/ST/PH are exempted from fee.
How to apply
The procedure for applying these employments in India is that the candidates need to log on to the official site of the University in online mode only. There is no other approach to applying for this examination. We advise all the interested candidates to click on the following link for further queries.
Disclaimer: the examination data/results/imprints distributed on this site is just for the prompt data to the examinees and does not to be a constitute to be an authoritative record. While endeavors have been made to make the data accessible on this site as credible as it could be. We are not in charge of any accidental mistake that may have published in the information we have distributed on this site. We regret any misfortune to anyone or anything created by any shortcoming, inaccuracy or mistake of the data on this site.