Bihar Public Service Commission, BPSC, has recently published a notification on its website for the recruitment procedure.
If you are the one who is keenly interested in pursuing your career in this field, you are on correct site. We have compiled all the foremost data about the enrollment procedure that will definitely help you apply for the examination.
The Bihar Public Service Commission (BPSC) is a body created by the Constitution of India to select applicants for civil service jobs in the Indian state of Bihar.
The Department is inviting graduate candidates for the entrance examination. All the interested, enterprising and work enthusiastic aspirants who are the citizen of India can apply for these posts.
Candidates must read the original advertising, the link of which we have provided on this page.
Candidates have to fill up the application form properly as mentioned in the notification else incomplete form may get rejected.
For the further information about the number of posts, exam description, eligibility We recommend you to go through the data that we have provided below. Candidates must precisely read the whole information before applying to the post. Ensure that you should meet all the qualified criteria identified with these occupations.
Name of Post:
- Bihar Administrative Services
- Dy. Superintendent of Police
- Commercial Tax Officer
- District Planning Officer
- Jail Guard
- Labor Inspector
- Assistant Registrar
- Revenue Inspector
- Product Inspector
- Labor Enforcement Officer
The number of vacancies is tentative and subject to change in future.
- Bihar Administrative Services: Rs. 9300-34800/- plus grade pay Rs. 5400/-
- Dy. Superintendent of Police: Rs. 9300-34800/- plus grade pay Rs. 5400/-
- Commercial Tax Officer: Rs. 9300-34800/- plus grade pay Rs. 5400/-
- District Planning Officer: Rs. 9300-34800/- plus grade pay Rs. 5400/-
- Jail Guard: Rs. 9300-34800/- plus grade pay Rs. 4800/-
- Registrar: Rs. 9300-34800/- plus grade pay Rs. 4800/-
- Labor Inspector: Rs. 9300-34800/- plus grade pay Rs. 4800/-
- Assistant Registrar: Rs. 9300-34800/- plus grade pay Rs. 4800/-
- Revenue Inspector: Rs. 9300-34800/- plus grade pay Rs. 4200/-
- Product Inspector: Rs. 9300-34800/- plus grade pay Rs. 4200/-
- Labor Enforcement Officer: Rs. 9300-34800/- plus grade pay Rs. 4200/-
Important Dates of Application:
- Last date of applying online: 04th December 2017
- Candidates must have passed graduation or equivalent from a recognized university.
- Kindly read the advertisement thoroughly for further info.
Age should not be more than 40 years for female, 37 years for male as on 01-08-2017. Age relaxations will be applicable as per the rules.
Candidates will be selected by strictly on merit basis for a written exam and personal interview.
Interested general and OBC candidates need to pay the application fee of Rs. 750/-and Candidates belonging to SC/ST/PH are to pay Rs. 200/-.
How to apply
The procedure for applying these employments in India is that the candidates need to log on to the official site of the Bihar PSC in online mode only. There is no other approach to applying for this examination. We advise all the interested candidates to click on the following link for further queries.
Disclaimer: the examination data/results/imprints distributed on this site is just for the prompt data to the examinees and does not to be a constitute to be an authoritative record. While endeavors have been made to make the data accessible on this site as credible as it could be. We are not in charge of any accidental mistake that may have published in the information we have distributed on this site. We regret any misfortune to anyone or anything created by any shortcoming, inaccuracy or mistake of the data on this site.