Indira Gandhi Medical College, Shimla, has recently published a notification on its website for the recruitment procedure on a contractual basis.
If you are the one who is keenly interested in pursuing your career in this field, you are on correct site. We have compiled all the foremost data about the enrollment procedure that will definitely help you apply for the examination.
Indira Gandhi Medical College (IGMC), formerly the Himachal Pradesh Medical College (HPMC), is a state-owned medical college and hospital in Shimla in the state of Himachal Pradesh in India.
The Department is inviting graduate candidates for the entrance examination. All the interested, enterprising and work enthusiastic aspirants who are the citizen of India can apply for these posts.
Candidates must read the original advertising, the link of which we have provided on this page.
Candidates have to fill up the application form properly as mentioned in the notification else incomplete form may get rejected.
For the further information about the number of posts, exam description, eligibility We recommend you to go through the data that we have provided below. Candidates must precisely read the whole information before applying to the post. Ensure that you should meet all the qualified criteria identified with these occupations.
Name of Post:
- Field Worker (ENT Deptt)
- Social Worker (Radiotherapy Deptt)
- Data Entry Operator (Radiotherapy Deptt)
- Research Scientist-II Medical
- Lab Technician, Influenza Surveillance Project IDSP Microbiology Deptt
- Data Entry Operator, VPD Project (Paediatric Deptt)
- Lab Tech (Rotavirus Project) (Ped Deptt)
- Field Worker (Rotavirus Project) (Ped Deptt)
The number of vacancies is tentative and subject to change in future.
- Field Worker (ENT Deptt): Rs. 16560 PM
- Social Worker (Radiotherapy Deptt): Rs. 27397 PM
- Data Entry Operator (Radiotherapy Deptt): Rs. 16179 PM
- Research Scientist-II Medical: Rs. 53680 PM
- Lab Technician, Influenza Surveillance Project IDSP Microbiology Deptt: Rs. 15000 PM
- Data Entry Operator, VPD Project (Paediatric Deptt): Rs. 14000 PM
- Lab Tech (Rotavirus Project) (Ped Deptt): Rs. 15000 PM
- Field Worker (Rotavirus Project) (Ped Deptt): Rs. 10000 PM
Important Dates of Application:
- Date of Walk-in-interview: 06th October 2017
- Candidates must have passed graduation or equivalent from a recognized university.
- Kindly read the advertisement thoroughly for further info.
Age should not be more than 45 years and not less than 18 years as on the last date of the application. Age relaxations will be applicable as per the rules.
Candidates will be selected by strictly on merit basis for a personal interview.
How to apply
The procedure for applying these employments in India is that the candidates need to attend the walk-in-interview on the mentioned date, time and address. There is no other approach to applying for this examination. We advise all the interested candidates to click on the following link for further queries.
Disclaimer: the examination data/results/imprints distributed on this site is just for the prompt data to the examinees and does not to be a constitute to be an authoritative record. While endeavors have been made to make the data accessible on this site as credible as it could be. We are not in charge of any accidental mistake that may have published in the information we have distributed on this site. We regret any misfortune to anyone or anything created by any shortcoming, inaccuracy or mistake of the data on this site.