Karnataka State Tourism Development Corporation Limited, KSTDC, has recently published a notification on its website for recruitment process for various openings.
If you are the one who is keenly interested in working in this organization, you are on correct site. We have compiled all the foremost data about the enrollment procedure that will definitely help you apply for the post.
Karnataka State Tourism Development Corporation or KSTDC is an organization that was established by the Government of Karnataka state in India to promote Tourism in Karnataka.
The Department is inviting graduate candidates for the recruitment procedure. All the interested, enterprising and work enthusiastic aspirants who are the citizen of India can apply for these posts.
Candidates must read the original advertising, the link of which we have provided on this page.
Candidates have to fill up the application form properly as mentioned in the notification else incomplete form may get rejected.
For the further information about the number of posts, job description, eligibility We recommend you to go through the data that we have provided below. Candidates must precisely read the whole information before applying to the post. Ensure that you should meet all the qualified criteria identified with these occupations.
Name of Post:
- Project Director (The Golden Chariot)
- Manager (Admin)
- Manager (Finance)
- Manager (Hotels)
- Manager (Tours)
- Manager (Marketing and Sales)
- Executive Assistant to MD
- Public Relations officer
- IT Consultant
- Software Engineer
- Data Base Administrator
- Network Engineer
- Assistant Manager (Admin)
- Assistant Manager (Finance)
- Assistant Manager (Law)
- Assistant Manager (Hotels)
- Assistant Manager (Tour
- Head Mechanic
- Sr. Administrative Assistant
- Store Keeper
- Assistant Cook
- Jr. Administrative Assistant
- Second Division Account Assistant
- Marketing Agents
- Data entry operator
- Electrician Grade II
The number of vacancies is tentative and subject to change in future.
- Project Director (The Golden Chariot) Rs.35000 + VDA
- Manager (Admin) Rs.30000 + VDA
- Manager (Finance) Rs.30000 + VDA
- Manager (Hotels) Rs. 30000 + VDA
- Manager (Tours) Rs.30000 + VDA
- Manager (Marketing and Sales) Rs.30000 + VDA
- Executive Assistant to MD Rs.30000 + VDA
- Public Relations officer Rs.30000 + VDA
- IT Consultant Rs.30000 + VDA
- Software Engineer Rs.24000 + VDA
- Data Base Administrator Rs.24000 + VDA
- Network Engineer Rs.24000 + VDA
- Assistant Manager (Admin) Rs.24000 + VDA
- Assistant Manager (Finance) Rs.24000 + VDA
- Assistant Manager (Law) Rs.24000 + VDA
- Assistant Manager (Hotels) Rs.24000 + VDA
- Assistant Manager (Tour) Rs.24000 + VDA
- Head Mechanic Rs.18000 + VDA
- Sr. Administrative Assistant Rs.15000 + VDA
- Stenographer Rs.15000 + VDA
- Receptionist Rs.15000 + VDA
- Store Keeper Rs.15000 + VDA
- Mechanic Rs.15000 + VDA
- Fitter Rs.15000 + VDA
- Assistant Cook Rs.15000 + VDA
- Jr. Administrative Assistant Rs.12500 + VDA
- Second Division Account Assistant Rs.12500 + VDA
- Marketing Agents Honorarium of Rs.7000 per month + 5% commission on the amount of business brought to KSTDC
- Data entry operator Rs.12500 +VDA
- Driver Rs. 12500 + VDA
- Electrician Grade II Rs. 12500 + VDA
- Peon Rs.10000 +VDA
Important Dates of Application:
- Last date of applying online: 19th August 2017
- Candidates must have passed graduation or equivalent from a recognized university.
- Kindly read the advertisement thoroughly for this info.
Age should not be more than 45 years and not less than 18 years as on the date of the application. Age relaxations will be applicable as per the rules.
Candidates will be selected by strictly on merit basis for a written exam and skill test.
How to apply
The procedure for applying these employments in India is that the candidates need to log on to the official site of the organization in online mode, download the application form and mail it to the address mentioned. There is no other approach to applying for this job. We advise all the interested candidates to click on the following link for further queries.
Disclaimer: the examination data/results/imprints distributed on this site is just for the prompt data to the examinees and does not to be a constitute to be an authoritative record. While endeavors have been made to make the data accessible on this site as credible as it could be. We are not in charge of any accidental mistake that may have published in the information we have distributed on this site. We regret any misfortune to anyone or anything created by any shortcoming, inaccuracy or mistake of the data on this site.