In the last year of college people wonder what to do and What exactly to be done!?! Engineers gets worried about their jobs. Some gets worried about their placement and some about the companies. So here I brought you some information about multinational company such as TCS.
What is TCS and what exactly company do!?!
Tata Consultancy Services Limited was founded in 1968 by a division of Tata Sons limited. TCS is an Indian multinational Information technology service, consulting and business solution company. Its headquartered in Mumbai, Maharashtra. It is an ancillary of Tata group and also have operates in 46 countries. It is the largest Indian company by market capitalization. There main mission is to help their customers in achieving the business objectives by providing innovative best consulting and IT solutions and services in class and they make it joy for stakeholders to work with this firm.
They work as a full stakeholder to business, which offers a consulting-led approach with an integrated portfolio of technology led solutions that encircle the entire enterprise value chain. They build bespoke teams around customer domain and technology requirements drawn from their talent pool of over 387,200 global professionals including 34.7% women from 130 nationalities. They have made significant investments in Digital platforms and products spanning Technology Products, Horizontal Platforms and Products, Vertical Platforms and Products. It delivers real results to global business, with ensuring a level of certainty that no other firm can match.
TSC also hire their candidates from colleges, they do tie-ups with the colleges and universities to collect good candidates for their company.
Here are certain sectors on which TCS working:
- Banking & Finance Services
- Communication, Media & Technology
- Consumer Good & distribution
- Energy, Resources & Utilities
- Life Science & Healthcare
- Public service
- Travel & hospitality
Eligibility for campus placement for TCS
Note: Minimum aggregate marks of 60 % or above in the first attempt in each of your class 10th, class 12th, Diploma (if applicable), graduation and PG examination which includes successful completion of your final year/semester without any pending arrears/back logs during the entire course duration. Please note that all subjects mentioned on the mark sheets should be taken into consideration while calculating the aggregate marks. For example, best of 5/6 subjects for calculating the aggregate is not acceptable as per the TCSL Eligibility Criteria. All subjects mentioned on the marksheet (including languages, optional subjects etc) should be taken into consideration for calculating obtained/total marks/CGPA. In cases where a candidate has completed both, XIIth and Equivalent Diploma, the cut off percentage of 60% and above is applicable to both the courses.
- First attempt: implies that you should clear the final year/semester examination with minimum aggregate marks of 60% and above within the normal duration of course itself.
- Completion of all courses Class Xth onwards within the stipulated time as specified by your University/Institute and as per the TCSL Selection Guidelines without any extended education. For example, if you have a backlog in the final semester of BE, it is considered as extended education as the stipulated time to complete BE is 4 years.
- It is mandatory to declare the gaps/arrears/backlogs, if any, during your academic and/or work experience. Break in education should not be due to extended education. Any break in education/work experience should not exceed 24 months and is permissible only for valid reasons. Relevant document proof, as applicable, will be checked for gaps in education
- The source of the recruitment in the TCS are the contest, campus and the off campus placement drives.Other contest for the placement like code vita .
- It is also for the software engineer that is related to the many computer fields like the java, C, python ,php etc.
TCS Eligibility for Freshers.
- Only Full-time courses will be considered (Part Time/Correspondence courses will not be considered)
- You should be minimum 18 years of age to be eligible to apply for the TCSL Selection process.
- Candidates who have applied to TCSL and have not been successful in clearing the TCSL selection process are not eligible to re-apply to TCSL within six months from the date on which they had attended such selection test and/or interview. You are not eligible to appear for the TCSL selection process within six months of the previous unsuccessful attempt.
- Candidates with work experience of more than 3 years are not eligible to participate in the TCS Selection process.
Procedure of TCS interview
This section is based on face to face interview most of the students were rejected from this interview. The important things for this interview are dress code, communication skills, and patience of a candidate.
This phase of interview will deal with technical part. They will ask you various programming languages like C, C++ & Java. The interviewer can ask questions of your area interest and will ask about the projects done by you. For every question, interviewer will expect an elaborated answer than the short answer.
It would be a stressful round. There is possibility for asking technical question just to check patience and coolness of a candidate. Sometimes candidate will be asked to talk about current affairs. Some Interviewer asks questions rapidly.
TCS comes with great package and great opportunities. So, grab it and prepare yourself for this company. It’s not worthy to waste time on other things or live in confusion.
So, pull your socks up and get ready for this job. Hope this content cleared your doubts, so do not delay because you need to grab this opportunity!!