Haryana Public Service Commission has come up with 301 vacancies for the post of Veterinary Surgeon and Dental Surgeon. Interested and eligible candidates are requested to submit their application form before the last date of application form submission. All details related to vacancies are given below.
Name of Post:
- Veterinary Surgeon (246 Posts)
- Dental Surgeon (55 Posts)
- Veterinary Surgeon (246 Posts) – Rs.9300/- to Rs.34800/- with the grade pay of Rs.5400/-.
- Dental Surgeon (55 Posts) – Rs.9300/- to Rs.34800/- with the grade pay of Rs.5400/-.
Date of Application:
Interested and eligible candidates can apply till 01st June 2017.
- Candidates must have done Bachelor degree in Veterinary Sciences and Animal Husbandry from a recognized university/institution and registered as Veterinary Practitioner with Haryana Veterinary Council or with any Veterinary Council in India.
- Candidates must have done Bachelor of Dental Surgery or Licentiate in Dental Science or Licentiate in Dental Surgery of a recognized University and knowledge of Hindi or Sanskrit up to Matric level or Higher.
Age Limit (as on 29 March 2017)
- Veterinary Surgeon – 22 years to 42 years
- Dental Surgeon – 21 years to 42 years
Note:- Age relaxation of 05 years will be given to SC/SC category candidates, 03 years to OBC, and 10 years will be given to PH category candidates.
Candidates have to go through the personal interview to get selected for the mentioned post.
Interested and eligible candidates need to pay Rs.500/- as an application fee.
Candidates belong to SC/ BC/ EBP/ Women categories need to pay Rs.125/- as an application fee and PH categories are exempted from fee charges.
Note:- Application fee needs to be paid through through e-Challan in any branch of SBI, State Bank after 48 Hours of registration of online application form.
How to Apply
Interested and eligible candidates need to online through visiting the official website of Haryana PSC on or before the last date.