Oil India Limited, a PSU, has recently published a notification on its website for recruitment process for various openings.
If you are the one who is keenly interested in working in this organization, you are on correct site. We have compiled all the foremost data about the enrolment procedure that will definitely help you apply for the post.
OIL INDIA LIMITED (OIL) is a Navratna Public Sector Undertaking and a pioneer national upstream Oil and Gas Company in all over India. The work of the PSU includes Exploration, Production, and Transportation of crude oil, natural gas, and manufacture of LPG, etc.
The Department is inviting graduate candidates for the recruitment procedure. All the interested, enterprising and work enthusiastic aspirants who are the citizen of India can apply for these posts.
Candidates must read the original advertising, the link of which we have provided on this page.
Candidates have to fill up the application form properly as mentioned in the notification else incomplete form may get rejected.
For the further information about the number of posts, job description, eligibility We recommend you to go through the data that we have provided below. Candidates must precisely read the whole information before applying to the post. Ensure that you should meet all the qualified criteria identified with these occupations.
Name of Post:
- Sr. Accounts Officer / Sr. Internal Auditor
- Accounts Officer / Internal Auditor
- Senior Medical Officer (Gynaecology)
- Security Officer
The number of vacancies is tentative and subject to change in future.
- Sr. Accounts Officer / Sr. Internal Auditor: Rs. 32900–58000/-
- Accounts Officer / Internal Auditor: Rs. 24900–50500/-
- Senior Medical Officer (Gynaecology): Rs. 32900–58000/-
- Security Officer: Rs. 24900–50500/-
All over India
Important Dates of Application:
- Last date of applying online: 30th April 2017
- Sr. Accounts Officer / Sr. Internal Auditor: Associate Member of ICAI/ ICWAI
- Accounts Officer / Internal Auditor: Associate Member of ICAI/ ICWAI
- Senior Medical Officer (Gynaecology): MD (Obstetrics & Gynaecology)
- Security Officer: Graduate in any discipline with experience in defense/para military / allied services in a rank of Captain/ Asst. Commandant/ DSP or equivalent
Kindly read the advertisement thoroughly for further info.
Not more than
- Sr. Accounts Officer / Sr. Internal Auditor: 39 years
- Accounts Officer / Internal Auditor: 34 years
- Senior Medical Officer (Gynaecology): 38 years
- Security Officer: 35 years
Candidates will be selected by strictly on merit basis on written exam and skill test/personal interview.
How to apply
The procedure for applying these employments in India is that the candidates need to log on to the official site of oil Indian limited in online mode only. There is no other approach to applying for this job. We advise all the interested candidates to click on the following link for further queries.
Disclaimer: the examination data/results/imprints distributed on this site is just for the prompt data to the examinees and does not to be a constitute to be an authoritative record. While endeavors have been made to make the data accessible on this site as credible as it could be. We are not in charge of any accidental mistake that may have published in the information we have distributed on this site. We regret any misfortune to anyone or anything created by any shortcoming, inaccuracy or mistake of the data on this site.