Heavy Water Board, Department of Atomic Energy has recently published a notification on its website for recruitment process for various openings.
If you are the one who is keenly interested in working in this organization, you are on correct site. We have compiled all the foremost data about the enrolment procedure that will definitely help you apply for the post.
Heavy Water Board (HWB) is a constituent unit of the Department of Atomic Energy in the Government of India. This organization produces Heavy Water (D2O) which is used as a ‘moderator’ and ‘Coolant’ in nuclear power as well as research reactors.
The Department is inviting engineer candidates for the recruitment procedure. All the interested, enterprising and work enthusiastic aspirants who are the citizen of India can apply for these posts.
Candidates must read the original advertising, the link of which we have provided on this page.
Candidates have to fill up the application form properly as mentioned in the notification else incomplete form may get rejected.
For the further information about the number of posts, job description, eligibility We recommend you to go through the data that we have provided below. Candidates must precisely read the whole information before applying to the post. Ensure that you should meet all the qualified criteria identified with these occupations.
Name of Post:
- Chief Fire Officer (02)
- Station Officer (01)
- Sub officer (06)
- Leading Fireman (11)
- Fireman (23)
- Driver-cum-operator (03)
- Driver (ordinary grade) (15)
The number of vacancies is tentative and subject to change in future.
- Chief Fire Officer- RS. 56,100/- + DA
- Station Officer – RS. 47,600/- + DA
- Sub officer – RS. 35,400/- + DA
- Leading Fireman – RS. 25,500/- + DA
- Fireman – RS. 19,900/- + DA
- Driver-cum-operator – RS. 21,700/- + DA
- Driver (ordinary grade) – RS. 19,900/- + DA
Important Dates of Application:
- Last date of applying online: 25th April 2017
- Candidates must have passed class10/12/graduation/engineering or equivalent from a recognized university.
- Other professional experience
- Candidates note that there are different eligibility criteria for different posts. Kindly read the advertisement thoroughly.
As on 25-04-2017, Age should be between
- Chief Fire Officer- less than 40 years
- Station Officer- less than 40 years
- Sub officer- less than 40 years
- Leading Fireman- less than 32 years
- Fireman- 18-25 years
- Driver-cum-operator- less than 32 years
- Driver (ordinary grade) – less than 27 years
Candidates will be selected by strictly on merit basis on written exam and skill test/personal interview.
Interested general and OBC candidates need to pay the application fee of Rs. 20/- and Candidates belonging to SC/ST/PH/women are exempted from fee.
How to apply
The procedure for applying these employments in India is that the candidates need to log on to the official site of Heard Water Board in online mode only. There is no other approach to applying for this job. We advise all the interested candidates to click on the following link for further queries.
Disclaimer: the examination data/results/imprints distributed on this site is just for the prompt data to the examinees and does not to be a constitute to be an authoritative record. While endeavors have been made to make the data accessible on this site as credible as it could be. We are not in charge of any accidental mistake that may have published in the information we have distributed on this site. We regret any misfortune to anyone or anything created by any shortcoming, inaccuracy or mistake of the data on this site.