Bank Of India is offering 670 vacancies for the posts of a Manager and an Officer. All interested candidates are requested to submit the online application before the last date of form submission. All details are given below. For more details, candidates may also refer the official notification the link of which is given below.
Name of Post:
- Manager (400 Posts)
- Officer (270 Posts)
- Manager will get the salary of Rs.31705/- to Rs.45950/- per month.
- Officer (credit) will get the salary of Rs.23700/- to Rs.42020/- per month.
Last Date of Application:
Last date to submit the application form is 05th May 2017.
- To apply for the post of a Manager, candidates must be done the Graduation in any discipline with at least 60% of marks along with MBA/ PGDBM/ PGBM/ PGDBA from the reputed institute or Post-graduation degree in Commerce/ Science /Economics OR Chartered Accountant / ICWA / Company Secretary A certification in computer course for minimum three months / IT or related paper as one of the subjects at graduation level.
- To Apply for the post of an Officer (credit), Candidates should be having a graduation degree in any discipline with at least 60% of marks along with MBA/ PGDBM/ PGBM/ PGDBA from the reputed institute or Post-graduation degree in Commerce/ Science/ Economics or CA or ICWA or Company Secretary A certification in computer course for minimum three months / IT or related paper as one of the subjects at graduation level.
Age Limit (as on 10.04.2017)
- Officer -> 21 years to 30 years
- Manager -> 23 years to 35 years
Candidates will be selected on the basis of: –
- Online Exam
- Personal Interview
- Document Verification
Interested and Eligible applicant have to pay Rs.600 as an application fee and on the other candidates belong to SC/ST/PWD categories have to pay Rs.100/- as an application fee through online mode.
How to Apply
Interested and eligible candidates need to submit the application by visiting the official website of Bank Of India on or before the last date.