Today we are going to discuss a system of Human identification of citizen of India which has become very popular these days i.e. AADHAR system.
Since there is the lack of knowledge among even educated people of our nation about AADHAR, they get beguiled by some negotiators, therefore we intended to write this blog.
The Unique Identification Authority of India (UIDAI) is a central government agency of India. Its objective is to collect the biometric and demographic data of residents, store them in a centralized database, and issue a 12-digit special character number called Aadhaar to each resident. It is considered the world’s largest national identification number project.
Aadhar is becoming popular day by day. After the cashless economy being promoted, the AADHAR card has become a very important document. This document is going to be used for online payment. Although many of us have already made the one from their local vendors, there are a lot who have not enrolled for AADHAR still.
There are a lot of mediators or agents who try to befool people by demanding a large amount of money for even changing particulars like address/phone/name in the AADHAR. However, we would like to inform you that AADHAR is absolutely free of cost. If you are an educated person and have some knowledge of internet you can easily do all these by going to the original website of AADHAR.
Note that right now the AADHAR is not mandatory but a voluntary step. And no person is suffered by not getting AADHAR. There is no age bar for AADHAR and any person can enroll it easily.
There are many benefits of enrolling AADHAR, this document helps in getting the subsidiaries allocated by the government to the common citizen of India. Owing to the registration of AADHAR in the bank account, the steps of getting a pension for old citizen has become easier. Big Recruitment agencies and employers are using AAHDAR for better registration. These are a few benefits of having an Aadhar, there are many other too. You can read it from the link given below.
Besides, after the finance bill 2017, passed by the parliament of India, the Aadhar has gained its gravity to some extent. Aadhar has been made compulsory in numerous government services. you can read the name and deadline of enrolling of Aadhar of the services in details from the link here: Click here
How to enroll for the new AADHAR:
- Using the link given below find out your nearest local Enrolment center, by filling in the details of district/area pin code.
- Reach the enrollment center with documents like Voter ID, Passport, or any other proofs which are mentioned on the website along with some photographs.
- Once you get enrolled, within 10-15 days your AADHAR will be generated through the Internet. And you can download it easily from the link given below.
How to Generate E AADHAR card:
- You can generate the E AADHAR by going through official website of UIDAI.
- Click on the link for downloading E-AADHAR.
- Fill in the details like enrollment number/name/pin code/mobile number.
- You will get an OTP number. Type in there and finally, your AADHAR will be generated.
How to make the correction in AADHAR:
- If the details mentioned in the AADHAR is not correct you can easily change it by going through the website.
- There you will have to mention the correction and upload the required documents.
Note that we have shared the direct link to the steps mentioned above for your ease.
Feel free to ask your quarries in the comment box below. You can also share your experience here. We will try foremost to help you.
Disclaimer: the examination data/results/imprints distributed on this site is just for the prompt data to the examinees and does not to be a constitute to be an authoritative record. While endeavors have been made to make the data accessible on this site as credible as it could be. We are not in charge of any accidental mistake that may have published in the information we have distributed on this site. We regret any misfortune to anyone or anything created by any shortcoming, inaccuracy or mistake of the data on this site.