Uttar Pradesh Police Recruitment & Promotion Board has come with 760 vacancies for various post. So all interested candidates are requested to submit the online application form on or before the last date of form submission. All details are given below.
Name of Post:
- Sub Inspector (confidential) – 170 posts (136 male & 34 female)
- Assistant Sub Inspector (clerk) – 378 posts (303 male & 75 female)
- Assistant Sub Inspector (accounts) – 212 posts (170 male & 42 female)
- Sub Inspector (confidential) – Rs.9300/- to Rs.34800/- per month with a grade pay of Rs.4200/-.
- Assistant Sub Inspector (clerk) – Rs.5200/- to Rs.20200/- per month with a grade of Rs.2800/-.
- Assistant Sub Inspector (accounts) – Rs.5200/- to Rs.20200/- per month with a grade of Rs.2800/-.
Last Date of Application:
Last date to submit the application form is 11th February 2017.
- To apply for Uttar Pradesh Police Recruitment, candidates should have done a graduation or post Graduation in any discipline from a recognized institute or University.
Candidates are being informed that to apply for the mentioned post, candidates must come from the age group of 21 to 28 years.
Note:- Age relaxation to SC, ST, & BC category candidates will be according to the norms of the UP Police Recruitment.
Candidates will be selected on the basis of:-
- Physical Efficiency Test.
- Physical Standard Test.
- Medical Exam
- Written exam
- Personal Interview
Candidates need to pay Rs.600/- as an application fee to apply for the mentioned post. on the other hand, candidates belong to ST and SC category are exempted from application fee.
Note:- For more details see the official notification. The link is given below.
How to Apply
Interested and eligible candidates can apply online by visiting the online application link given below.