Uttar Pradesh Police recruitment and promotion board, Lucknow has welcomed youthful male and female Indian natives for enrolment as Jail warden and fireman.
If you are the one who is keenly interested in working with this organization, you are on correct site. We have compiled all the foremost data about the enrolment procedure that will definitely help you apply for the post.
UP Police Recruitment and Promotion Board is a fair and objective system for the recruitment procedure of personnel, it uses the transparent procedures based on the latest technical means. This fast-modernized board is anticipating enrolling hard working candidates.
The board is inviting 12th pass candidates for the recruitment procedure. All the interested aspirants can apply for these posts.
Candidates must fill up the application form properly as mentioned in the notification else incomplete form may get rejected.
Candidates must read the original advertising, the link of which we have provided on this page.
For the further information about the number of post, job description, eligibility We recommend you to go through the data that we have provided below. Candidates must precisely read the whole information before applying to the post. Ensure that you should meet all the qualified criteria identified with these occupations.
Name of Posts:
- Jail warden (male) (1759)
- Jail warden (female) (552)
- Fireman (1478)
The number of vacancies is tentative and subject to change in future.
As admissible as per Govt. Rules.
Important date of application:
- Start date of applying online: 21st December 2016
- Last date of applying online: 30th January 2017
- Last date of deposit of fee: 01st February 2017
- Last date of submitting the form: 4th February 2017
- Candidates must have passed 12th class from a recognized board.
- Must meet the physical eligibility as per notification. (please see the full notification from the link below)
- Age not more than 22 Years and not less than 18 years for the post of Jail warden (male) and fireman.
- Age not more than 25 Years and not less than 18 years for the post of Jail warden (female).
as on 01-july-2016. Age relaxations will be applicable as per the rules.
Candidates will be selected by:
- written exam
- medical test
- document verification.
All the Interested candidates need to pay the application fee of Rs.200/- .
How to apply
The procedure for applying these employments in India Candidates need to log on to the official site of the Uttar Pradesh police recruitment and promotion board in online mode only. There is no other approach to applying these Government employments. We advise all the interested candidates to click on the link mentioned for more queries.
- Advertisement- jail warden(female)
- Advertisement-Jail warden (male)
- Apply- click here
You are welcomed to ask your quarries in the comment box and Don’t forget to share this information with your friends. Have a nice day.
the examination data/results/imprints distributed on this site is just for the prompt data to the examinees and does not to be a constitute to be an authoritative record. While endeavors have been made to make the data accessible on this site as credible as it could be. We are not in charge of any accidental mistake that may have published in the information we have distributed on this site. We regret any misfortune to anyone or anything created by any shortcoming, inaccuracy or mistake of the data on this site.