Hello friends, Karur Vysya Bank is going to conduct the preliminary Online examination for clerk post. We would like to inform you that the bank has recently published admit cards for the same. Candidates can download it from its official website.
the bank had invited various candidates for the recruitment process for various posts last month. Now with the swift recruitment process, it has has made it within a month. The preliminary exam is going to be held on 7thJanuary 2017, therefore aspirants need to download the admit card soon and inform to their friends about same as these days admit cards are not generally sent by post. Candidates may get e mail/ SMS about the same.
Candidates note that after downloading the admit cards you will have to attach passport size photograph on it. The date, time and address of venue are written on the admit card. Candidates may visit their examination centre and make themselves familiar with the place before the date of examination.
To Download The Admit Card You Need To Follow These Steps:
- Log on to official website Karur Vysya bank that we have shared below.
- Click on the given link for the admit card.
- In the next page, you are to fill in your particulars like registration number/roll number and date of birth and submit.
- Admit card will appear on the screen. Candidates can verify the information mentioned on it
- In case any error/discrepancy in the particulars of the candidates as mentioned on the admit card such as name, date of birth, mismatch of photo etc should be immediately brought to notice of the authority.
Important Document To Carry For The Examination
Candidates need to carry admit card with the photograph attached on it along with one of the following original documents with one photocopy:
- Driving license
- PAN card
- Voter ID
- Employee ID
- Aadhar card
- College ID
- Any other identity proof issued by a Gazzetted Officer on official letterhead along with photograph
We wish best of luck to all the aspirants who will be taking the examination.
Disclaimer: the examination data/results/imprints distributed on this site is just for the prompt data to the examinees and does not to be a constitute to be an authoritative record. While endeavours have been made to make the data accessible on this site as credible as it could be. We are not in charge of any accidental mistake that may have published in the information we have distributed on this site. We regret for any misfortune to anyone or anything created by any shortcoming, inaccuracy or mistake of the data on this site.