Haryana Indian Institute of Management Recruitment 2016: Indian Institute of Management (IIM) is inviting applications for the post of trainee in Haryana. The interviews for the position will be through walk-ins on 27th October 2016.
Name of Post: Trainee
Vacancies: Not specified
Pay Scale: Rs 10000/- Per Month
Eligibility: Graduate degree
Age Limit: The age of the candidate should be as per the rules and regulations of the Indian Institute of Management
All aspiring candidates must have completed a graduate degree under the 10+2+3 scheme in ay subject or equivalent professional qualification.
The age of the candidate should be as per the rules and regulations of the Indian Institute of Management
The selection of the candidates would be on the basis of walk in interviews to be conducted on 27th October 2016 at 9.00 am at IIM Rohtak Campus
All aspiring candidates should have at least 1 year post qualification experience preferably in an educational institution.
The post involves assisting the area faculty members in preparation of the academic material; provide data entry support and academic evaluation ad its compilation for different courses and related academic support activities.
The post is on a contractual basis and only Indian nationals are eligible for the position.
No TA/DA will be provided for appearing for the interview
Applicants should bring the following documents at the time of appearing for the walk in interview
- Educational certificates (Original along with one set of self-attested photo copies).
- Character Certificate issued by a Gazette Officer (Original and not older than six months).
- Experience certificate (Original and one set of self-attested photo copy).
- Two recent passport-sized colored photographs.
- Duly filled Prescribed Application Form (available at http://www.iimrohtak.ac.in/11/jobs/Application_trainee_eep.pdf)
Candidates may also send a scanned copy of their filled & signed application in the Prescribed Application Format, in advance to the following e-mail id: [email protected]