Posted on January 21, 2010
Allahabad Bank Careers & Job Prospects in India
When you are considering working in the Indian banking sector then you must consider Allahabad Bank as a favored employer. There are several premium job openings in this bank and can do a lot for your career prospects long time.
The Allahabad Bank was started in the year 1865 and since then there has been no looking back for it. It has been offering Indian citizens several privileged job opportunities in the field of banking. The head office for Allahabad Bank is in Kolkata but has branches all over the country.
Allahabad Bank recruitment process:
The recruitment process is the based on what is followed by the best of banks in India. The openings for the posts of clerical staff, probationary officers and management cadre arise regularly. The bank lays due emphasis on educational qualifications, along with relevant experience in the field of customer service and banking.
There are skilled professionals in the banking and customer service domain that are always required and wanted by the bank. The vast number of jobs and careers that Allahabad Bank offers is a testimony of its commitment towards it customers and employees.
Allahabad Bank Eligibility:
The eligibility criteria are to be an Indian citizen, between the age of 18 and 28 for clerical cadre and be at least a graduate from a reputed university or college. Higher education and experience is always given due importance.
Selection process in Allahabad Bank:
The selection process includes:
- Calling for applications from eligible candidates
- Applying either online or via post
- Receipt of the application
- Dates for the exam and the exam code
- Announcement of the results for the written test
- Announcement of successful candidates
- Medical and verification of data including certificates, police records
- Offer letter and joining the bank for a satisfying career.
There is no dearth of job openings in the Allahabad Bank based on the progress that it has been making. From time to time, there are openings that are advertised in the bank and applications invited from eligible candidates. The bank always has requirements for a large number of new recruits. That is not because of attrition but because of the constant growth that the bank has been experiencing.
Pay scales and perks at various Job Positions:
The pay scales for various vacancies at the Allahabad Bank are:
- Clerks: Rs .4410-13210
- JMGS : Junior Management Grade Scale – I Rs .10,000-18,240
- MMGS : Middle Management Grade Scale – II Rs. 1 3 , 8 2 0 -19,920
- MMGS : Middle Management Grade Scale – III Rs . 1 8 , 2 4 0 -22,280
- SMGS : Senior Management Grade Scale – IV Rs . 20, 480-24140
- TEGS : Top Executive Grade Scale – VI Rs. 26,620-29,340
The latest advertisement released for Allahabad Bank has advertised 990 vacancies for Clerks cum Cashiers, 110 posts for Agriculture Field Officer in the Scale I and 880 positions for Probationary Officers. These vacancies are for several states all over India.
Allahabad Bank offers jobs for life.
More Articles From "Careers India" Category
- Union Bank of India Jobs, UBI Bank Careers, UBI Bank Recruitment Exams
- Oriental Bank of Commerce Jobs, OBC Bank Careers, OBC Bank Recruitment Exams
- Reserve Bank of India Jobs, RBI Careers
- Bank of Baroda Careers, Jobs in Bank of Baroda
- State Bank of India Careers, SBI Jobs
- Axis Bank Jobs
- Punjab National Bank Career Opportunities
- Central Bank of India Careers
- Freshers jobs in HR
- Freshers Jobs in Insurance