The government of Kerala, Transport Department has recently published a notification on its website for recruitment process for various openings.
If you are the one who is keenly interested in working in this organization, you are on correct site. We have compiled all the foremost data about the enrollment procedure that will definitely help you apply for the post.
The Kerala State Road Transport Corporation (KSRTC) is the state-run bus company in Kerala, India.
The Department is inviting graduate candidates for the recruitment procedure. All the interested, enterprising and work enthusiastic aspirants who are the citizen of India can apply for these posts.
Candidates must read the original advertising, the link of which we have provided on this page.
Candidates have to fill up the application form properly as mentioned in the notification else incomplete form may get rejected.
For the further information about the number of posts, job description, eligibility We recommend you to go through the data that we have provided below. Candidates must precisely read the whole information before applying to the post. Ensure that you should meet all the qualified criteria identified with these occupations.
Name of Post:
- General Manager (Finance and Administration)
- General Manager (Technical)
- Deputy General Manager (Finance and Administration)
- Deputy General Manager (Operations)
- Deputy General Manager (Technical)
- Chartered Accountant/Cost Accountant
The number of vacancies is tentative and subject to change in future.
- General Manager (Finance and Administration): 1.5 Lakh per month
- General Manager (Technical): 1.5 Lakh per month
- Deputy General Manager (Finance and Administration): 1 Lakh per month
- Deputy General Manager (Operations): 1 Lakh per month
- Deputy General Manager (Technical): 1 Lakh per month
- Chartered Accountant/Cost Accountant: 7500/- per month
Important Dates of Application:
- Last date of applying online: 31st July 2017
- Candidates must have passed graduation or equivalent from a recognized university.
- Kindly read the advertisement thoroughly for further info.
Age should be less than 50 years for general managers and 45 years for others.
Candidates will be selected by strictly on merit basis for a written exam and a personal interview.
How to apply
The procedure for applying these employments in India is that the candidates need to log on to the official site of the transport corporation in online mode, download the application form and mail it to the address mentioned. There is no other approach to applying for this job. We advise all the interested candidates to click on the following link for further queries.
Disclaimer: the examination data/results/imprints distributed on this site is just for the prompt data to the examinees and does not to be a constitute to be an authoritative record. While endeavors have been made to make the data accessible on this site as credible as it could be. We are not in charge of any accidental mistake that may have published in the information we have distributed on this site. We regret any misfortune to anyone or anything created by any shortcoming, inaccuracy or mistake of the data on this site.