Staff Selection Commission northern region has recently released a notification regarding the candidates for the MTS-2016 examination.
According to the notification, the commission has changed the examination centers for various candidates. All candidates whose previous examination center was “N.P. Girls Senior Secondary School, Gole Market, Opp. Saint Columbus School, Bhai Veer Singh lane, New Delhi-110001” need to immediately download a new admit card from the official website of SSC, as a new center has been allotted to them i.e. Govt. Boys Sr. Sec. School, New Ashok Nagar, (Near New Ashok Nagar Metro Station) Delhi-110096.
The change is for those candidates who will be taking the examination for the dates 25th May 2017 and 04th June 2017. As these days admit cards are not generally sent by post, therefore all the candidates need to share this news.
To download the admit card you need to follow these steps:
- Log on to the official website of SSC NR that we have shared below.
- Click on the given link for the admit card.
- In the next page, you are to fill in your particulars like registration number/roll number and date of birth and submit.
- Admit card will appear on the screen. Candidates can verify the information mentioned on it.
- In case any error/discrepancy in the particulars of the candidates as mentioned on the admit card such as name, date of birth, mismatch of photo etc should be immediately brought to the notice of the authority.
- Read all the instructions mentioned on the admit card carefully.
- We wish best of luck to all the aspirants who will be taking the examination.
Disclaimer: the examination data/results/imprints distributed on this site is just for the prompt data to the examinees and does not to be a constitute to be an authoritative record. While endeavors have been made to make the data accessible on this site as credible as it could be. We are not in charge of any accidental mistake that may have published in the information we have distributed on this site. We regret any misfortune to anyone or anything created by any shortcoming, inaccuracy or mistake of the data on this site.