Airport Authority Of India has come up with 20 vacancies for the post of a Senior Assistant and Assistant. Interested and eligible candidates are requested to submit their application form before the last date of application form submission. All details related to vacancies are given below.
Name of Post:
- Senior Assistant (07 posts)
- Assistant (13 posts)
- Candidates who will be selected for the post of Senior Assistant at AAI will get the salary of Rs.14500/- to Rs.33500/- per month.
- Candidates who will be selected for the post of Assistant at AAI will get the salary of Rs.13500/- to Rs.30500/- per month.
Last Date of Application:
Last date of form submission is 14th June 2017.
To apply for the post of a Senior Assistant:-
- Candidates should be having Graduate (B.Com) degree with computer training course of 3 – 6 months with 2 years’ related experience in the concerned Subject or Post graduate degree in Hindi with English as the main subject at the graduate level or candidates must have a post Graduate degree in English with Hindi as the main subject at the Graduate level.
To apply for the post of an Assistant:-
- Candidates must have possessed a graduate degree with the typing speed of 40 wpm with knowledge of computer with 2 years related experience in the concerned subject to trade test.
Age Limit (as on 30 April 2017)
To apply for the mentioned posts, candidates must come under the age group of 30 years.
Age relaxation of 05 years will be given to SC/ST categories and 03 years will be given to OBC categories.
Candidates will be selected on the basis of basic of a written Examination.
Interested candidates need to pay Rs.400/- as an application fee and candidates belong to SC/ST/Ex-Servicemen are exempted from the charges of application fee.
Note:- Application fee needs to be paid through challan (system generated) of State Bank of India.
How to Apply
Interested and eligible candidates need to apply through the official website of AAI i.e., www.aai.aero on or before the last date.