Staff selection commission, also known by its abbreviation SSC, is going to conduct the Multitasking Staff MTS written examination-2016. We would like to inform you that the commission has recently released admit cards for the exam. Candidates can download it from its official website.
This is the preliminary examination, and the candidates who pass this exam will be called for a descriptive examination.
SSC had invited various candidates for the recruitment process for various posts in the month of January. Now with the swift recruitment process, it has made it within a few months. Aspirants need to download the admit card soon and inform to their friends about same as these days admit cards are not generally sent by post. Candidates may get email/ SMS about the exam
This time SSC has planned to conduct the online examination rather than in the OMR form of an exam. Candidates may visit their examination center and make themselves familiar with the place before the date of examination.
To download the admit card you need to follow these steps:
- Log on to the official website of your regional SSC that we have shared below.
- Click on the given link for the admit card.
- In the next page, you are to fill in your particulars like registration number/roll number and date of birth and submit.
- Admit card will appear on the screen. Candidates can verify the information mentioned on it.
- In case any error/discrepancy in the particulars of the candidates as mentioned on the admit card such as name, date of birth, mismatch of photo etc should be immediately brought to the notice of the authority.
- Read all the instructions mentioned on the admit card carefully.
Some important document to carry for the examination:
Candidates need to carry admit card with the photograph attached on it along with one of the following original documents with one photocopy:
- Driving license
- PAN card
- Voter ID
- Employee ID
- Aadhar card
- College ID
- Any other identity proof issued by a Gazzetted Officer on official letterhead along with photograph
- Or any other documents mentioned on the admit card other than above.
Feel free to ask your quarries in the comment box. We will try our foremost to help you.
We wish best of luck to all the aspirants who will be taking the examination.
|North Region Official Website||Visit at www.sscnr.net.in|
|South Region Official Website||Visit at www.sscsr.gov.in|
|Kerala-Karnataka-Region Official Website||Visit at www.ssckkr.kar.nic.in|
|Western Region Official Website||Visit at www.sscwr.net|
|Northern-East-Region Official Website||Visit at www.sscner.org.in|
|Central Region Official Website||Visit at www.ssc-cr.org|
|Eastern Region Official Website||Visit at www.sscer.org|
|Madhya Pradesh Region Official Website||Visit at www.sscmpr.org|
|North West Region Official Website||Visit at www.sscnwr.org|
Disclaimer: the examination data/results/imprints distributed on this site is just for the prompt data to the examinees and does not to be a constitute to be an authoritative record. While endeavors have been made to make the data accessible on this site as credible as it could be. We are not in charge of any accidental mistake that may have published in the information we have distributed on this site. We regret any misfortune to anyone or anything created by any shortcoming, inaccuracy or mistake of the data on this site.