Oriental Bank of Commerce has recently published a notification on its website for recruitment process for various openings of Specialist Officers.
If you are the one who is keenly interested in working in the banking sector, you are on correct site. We have compiled all the foremost data about the enrolment procedure that will definitely help you apply for the post.
Oriental Bank of Commerce is an India-based bank established in Lahore (then the city of British India, and currently in Pakistan), is one of the public sector banks in India.
The Department is inviting graduate candidates for the recruitment procedure. All the interested, enterprising and work enthusiastic aspirants who are the citizen of India can apply for these posts.
Candidates must read the original advertising, the link of which we have provided on this page.
Candidates have to fill up the application form properly as mentioned in the notification else incomplete form may get rejected.
For the further information about the number of posts, job description, eligibility We recommend you to go through the data that we have provided below. Candidates must precisely read the whole information before applying to the post. Ensure that you should meet all the qualified criteria identified with these occupations.
Name of Post:
- Senior Manager (FA) – Chartered Accountant, Taxation)
- Senior Manager (FA)- Chartered Accountant Ind AS Cell
- Manager (FA) – Chartered Accountant
- Assistant Manager (Financial Analyst)
The number of vacancies is tentative and subject to change in future.
- Senior Manager (FA) – Chartered Accountant, Taxation)- 42020- 51490
- Senior Manager (FA)- Chartered Accountant Ind AS Cell- 42020- 51490
- Manager (FA) – Chartered Accountant- 31705- 45950
- Assistant Manager (Financial Analyst)- 23700- 42020
All over India
Important Dates of Application:
- Last date of applying online: 26th April 2017
- Candidates must have passed graduation/CA/ ICWA/ MBA/M. Com/ B. Com or equivalent from a recognized university.
- Other professional experience
- Candidates note that there are different eligibility criteria for different posts. kindly read the advertisement thoroughly.
Age should be between
- Senior Manager (FA) – Chartered Accountant, Taxation) 25-35 years
- Senior Manager (FA)- Chartered Accountant Ind AS Cell 25-35 years
- Manager (FA) – Chartered Accountant 23-35 years
- Assistant Manager (Financial Analyst) 21-30 years
Candidates will be selected by strictly on merit basis on a written exam and personal interview.
Interested general and OBC candidates need to pay the application fee of Rs. 600/- and Candidates belonging to SC/ST/PH are to pay Rs.100/- to OBC bank.
How to apply
The procedure for applying these employments in India is that the candidates need to log on to the official site of the Oriental Bank of Commerce in online mode only. There is no other approach to applying for this job. We advise all the interested candidates to click on the following link for further queries.
Disclaimer: the examination data/results/imprints distributed on this site is just for the prompt data to the examinees and does not to be a constitute to be an authoritative record. While endeavors have been made to make the data accessible on this site as credible as it could be. We are not in charge of any accidental mistake that may have published in the information we have distributed on this site. We regret any misfortune to anyone or anything created by any shortcoming, inaccuracy or mistake of the data on this site.