National Seeds Corporation Limited has recently published a notification on its website for recruitment process for various openings.
If you are the one who is keenly interested in working in this organization, you are on correct site. We have compiled all the foremost data about the enrolment procedure that will definitely help you apply for the post.
National Seeds Corporation is a schedule B- Miniratna Category-1 company wholly owned by Government of India under the administrative control of Ministry of Agriculture and Farmers Welfare
The Department is inviting graduate candidates for the recruitment procedure. All the interested, enterprising and work enthusiastic aspirants who are the citizen of India can apply for these posts.
Candidates must read the original advertising, the link of which we have provided on this page.
Candidates have to fill up the application form properly as mentioned in the notification else incomplete form may get rejected.
For the further information about the number of posts, job description, eligibility We recommend you to go through the data that we have provided below. Candidates must precisely read the whole information before applying to the post. Ensure that you should meet all the qualified criteria identified with these occupations.
Name of Post and vacancies:
- Assistant (Legal) 03
- Management Trainee (Materials Management) 02
- Management Trainee (Legal)01
- Management Trainee (Asst. Co. Secy.) 01
- Management Trainee (Production) 30
- Management Trainee (Marketing) 09
- Management Trainee (Agri.) Engineering 05
- Management Trainee (Civil) Engineering 02
- Management Trainee (HR) 07
- Management Trainee (F&A) 06
- Sr. Trainee (Marketing) 40
- Diploma Trainee (Civil Engineering) 05
- Diploma Trainee (Agri. Engineering) 07
- Diploma Trainee (Electrical Engineering) 02
- Trainee (Agri.) 26
- Trainee (Technician) 08
- Trainee (HR) 11
- Trainee (Accounts) 15
- Trainee (Stores) 06
- Trainee (Laboratory)02
- Non-Executive Post- Rs. 9400-25700*/- (IDA). Basic Pay of Rs. 9400/-
- Management Trainees- One-year training. A consolidated stipend of Rs. 35998/- per month (Basic Pay Rs. 16400/- & DA Rs.19598/-) during training period plus HRA or single seated accommodation depending upon the place of posting. The scale of pay on absorption: Rs. 16400-40500*/-
- Senior Trainees/Diploma Trainees- One-year training. A consolidated stipend of Rs. 20633/- per month (Basic Pay Rs. 9400/- & DA Rs.11233/-) during training period plus HRA or single seated accommodation depending upon the place of posting. The scale of pay on absorption: Rs. 9400-25700*/-
- Trainees- One-year training. A consolidated stipend of Rs. 15804/- per month (Basic Pay Rs. 7200/- & DA Rs.8604/-) during training period plus HRA or single seated accommodation depending upon the place of posting. The scale of pay on absorption: Rs. 7200-20300*/-
All over India
Important Dates of Application:
- Last date of applying online: 06th May 2017
The organization is inviting graduate/law/management/Diploma candidates for the recruitment procedure, kindly read the advertisement thoroughly for this criterion.
As on the last date of application age should be less than,
- Non-Executive Post- 30 years
- Management Trainees- 27 years
- Senior Trainees/Diploma Trainees- 27 years
- Trainees- 27 years
Candidates will be selected by strictly on merit basis on written exam and skill test/personal interview.
Interested general and OBC candidates need to pay the application fee of Rs. 500/- and Candidates belonging to SC/ST/PH are exempted from fee.
How to apply
The procedure for applying these employments in India is that the candidates need to log on to the official site of National Seeds in online mode only. There is no other approach to applying for this job. We advise all the interested candidates to click on the following link for further queries.
Disclaimer: the examination data/results/imprints distributed on this site is just for the prompt data to the examinees and does not to be a constitute to be an authoritative record. While endeavors have been made to make the data accessible on this site as credible as it could be. We are not in charge of any accidental mistake that may have published in the information we have distributed on this site. We regret any misfortune to anyone or anything created by any shortcoming, inaccuracy or mistake of the data on this site.