Meghalaya Public Service commission is giving you a chance to become an Assistant Engineer and Assistant Analyst as it has come up with 17 vacancies for the same posts. Interested and eligible candidates are requested to submit their application form before the last date of application form submission. All details related to vacancies are given below.
Name of Post:
- Assistant Engineer (16 Posts)
- Assistant Analyst (01 post)
- Assistant Engineer -> Rs.33690/- per month.
- Assistant Analyst -> Rs.31860/- per month.
Last Date of Application:
Last date of form submission is 05/May/2017.
To apply for the post of an Assistant Engineer: –
- Candidates should have done BE or B.Tech or AMIE in Civil, Electrical, Mechanical Engineering from a recognized University or Institute.
To apply for the post of a Assistant Analyst: –
- Candidates should have done M.Sc (Second class) in Chemistry/ B.Sc degree in Chemistry from a recognized University AIC (Associate ship of the Institution of Chemistry) India by Examination in the Section of Inorganic Chemistry or Bio-Chemistry.
Age Limit (as on 01st January 2017)
Interested candidates must come under the age group of 18 years to 27 years.
Candidates will be selected on the basis of:-
- Written Test
- Personal Interview
Interested and eligible candidates are requested to refer the official notification for every details related to the application fee.
How to Apply
Interested and eligible candidate can apply online through the official website of Meghalaya PSC on or before the last date or can send the prescribed application from along with all relevant documents to the Secretary, Meghalaya Public Service Commission, Horse Shoe Building, Lower Lachumiere, Shillong – 793001 befor the last date.