Indian Farmer’s Fertilizer Cooperative limited, IFFCO, has recently published a notification on its website for recruitment process for various openings.
If you are the one who is keenly interested in working in this organization, you are on correct site. We have compiled all the foremost data about the enrolment procedure that will definitely help you apply for the post.
Indian Farmer’s Fertilizer Cooperative limited is the world’s largest fertilizer cooperative federation based in India which is registered as a Multistate Cooperative Society.
The Department is inviting engineering candidates for the recruitment procedure. All the interested, enterprising and work enthusiastic aspirants who are the citizen of India can apply for these posts.
Candidates must read the original advertising, the link of which we have provided on this page.
Candidates have to fill up the application form properly as mentioned in the notification else incomplete form may get rejected.
For the further information about the number of posts, job description, eligibility We recommend you to go through the data that we have provided below. Candidates must precisely read the whole information before applying to the post. Ensure that you should meet all the qualified criteria identified with these occupations.
Name of Post:
- Graduate Engineer Apprentice (GEA)
- Agriculture Graduate Apprentice (AGT)
- Account Personnel (AP)
- Graduate Engineer Apprentice (GEA)- Rs.15000 /- per month
- Agriculture Graduate Apprentice (AGT)- Rs. 31860/- p.m.(During the Training) and after the successful training basic pay of Rs.15450/- p.m. Pay Scale of Rs.15000-26250,
- Account Personnel (AP)- Accounts Assistant/Accountant in the pay scale of 14,500-25,500 /16,000-28,000 respectively
All over India
Important Dates of Application:
- Last date of applying online: 21st April 2017
- Graduate Engineer Apprentice (GEA)-Full Time Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering from recognized University / Institute in the disciplines of Chemical, Mechanical, Electrical, Civil, Instrumentation & Electronics.
- Agriculture Graduate Apprentice (AGT)-The candidate should possess Four Years B.Sc. (Agriculture) Full-Time Regular Degree from a recognized university.
- Account Personnel (AP)- CA (Inter)/ICMA (Inter) after B.Com.
Age, not more than 30 Years as on 01-04-2017. Age relaxations will be applicable as per the rules.
Candidates will be selected by strictly on merit basis on written exam and skill test.
How to apply
The procedure for applying these employments in India is that the candidates need to log on to the official site of IFFCO in online mode only. There is no other approach to applying for this job. We advise all the interested candidates to click on the following link for further queries.
Disclaimer: the examination data/results/imprints distributed on this site is just for the prompt data to the examinees and does not to be a constitute to be an authoritative record. While endeavors have been made to make the data accessible on this site as credible as it could be. We are not in charge of any accidental mistake that may have published in the information we have distributed on this site. We regret any misfortune to anyone or anything created by any shortcoming, inaccuracy or mistake of the data on this site.