Desert Medicine Research Centre has recently published a notification on its website for recruitment process for various openings on the contract basis.
If you are the one who is keenly interested in working in this organization, you are on correct site. We have compiled all the foremost data about the enrolment procedure that will definitely help you apply for the post.
Desert Medicine research Centre (DMRC) is a bio-medical research institute in India. Founded in 1984, the organization is part of the Indian Council of Medical Research (ICMR)
The Department is inviting engineering candidates for the recruitment procedure. All the interested, enterprising and work enthusiastic aspirants who are the citizen of India can apply for these posts.
Candidates must read the original advertising, the link of which we have provided on this page.
Candidates have to fill up the application form properly as mentioned in the notification else incomplete form may get rejected.
For the further information about the number of posts, job description, eligibility We recommend you to go through the data that we have provided below. Candidates must precisely read the whole information before applying to the post. Ensure that you should meet all the qualified criteria identified with these occupations.
Name of Post:
- Data Entry Operator
- Multi-tasking Staff
The number of vacancies is tentative and subject to change in future.
- Assistant- Rs.32000/-P.M.
- Data Entry Operator- Rs.18000/-P.M.
- Multi-tasking Staff- Rs.15800/-P.M.
Important Dates of Application:
Date of Interview:
- Assistant- Graduate in any discipline with 5 years’ experience of Administration &finance and Accounts works.
- Data Entry Operator- Intermediate or 12th Pass in Science stream from the recognized board with DOEACC ‘A’ Level from recognized institute and/or 2 years experience in EDP work in government, autonomous PSU or any other recognized organization. A speed of test of not less than 15000 key depressions per hours through speed test on computers.
- Multi-tasking Staff- High School or Equivalent.
Age should be less than,
- Assistant-30 years
- Data Entry Operator-28 years
- Multi-tasking Staff-25 years
Candidates will be selected by strictly on merit basis on personal interview and skill test.
How to apply
The procedure for applying these employments in India is that the candidates need to attend the personal interview of Desert Medicine Research Centre. There is no other approach to applying for this job. We advise all the interested candidates to click on the following link for further queries.
Disclaimer: the examination data/results/imprints distributed on this site is just for the prompt data to the examinees and does not to be a constitute to be an authoritative record. While endeavors have been made to make the data accessible on this site as credible as it could be. We are not in charge of any accidental mistake that may have published in the information we have distributed on this site. We regret any misfortune to anyone or anything created by any shortcoming, inaccuracy or mistake of the data on this site.