Central Institute of Mining And Fuel Research is giving you a chance to become a Technical Assistant and Technical Officer as it has come up with 47 vacancies for the same posts. Interested and eligible candidates are requested to submit their application form before the last date of application form submission. All details related to vacancies are given below.
Name of Post:
- Technical Assistant/ Gr. III(1) – 37 Posts
- Sr. Technical Officer – 01 post
- Technical Officer Gr.III(3) – 03 Posts
- Technical Assistant Level -I: – Rs.15000/- per month
- Technical Assistant Level -II: – Rs.25000/- per month
For more details, see the official notification.
Dhanbad district (Jharkhand)
Last Date of Application:
12th May 2017
To apply for the post of Technical Assistant: –
- Candidates should be having a diploma in Mining/Mechanical/Electrical Engineering.
To apply for the post of Technical Officer: –
- Candidates should have done B.E or B.Tech. in Mining/ Mechanical/ Computer Science /Electronics and Instrumentation Engineering.
To apply for the post of Sr. Technical Officer: –
- Candidates must be having a MBBS degree with minimum marks of 55%.
For more details related to educational qualification, please refer the official notification.
- Technical Assistant – 28 years
- Technical Officer – 30 years
- Sr. Technical Officer – 35 years
Candidates will be selected on the basis of:-
- Skill Test
- Trade Test
- Personal Interview
Please refer the official notification.
How to Apply
- Interested and eligible candidates need to send the application form along with self-attested copies of all documents, certificates, and photos to the Controller of Administration, CIMFR, Barwa Road, Dhanbad – 826015 (Jharkhand) on or before the last date.