Andhra Pradesh Police has come up with 10000 Vacancies for various posts of Constable, Sub-Inspector, and Assistant Sub-Inspector. So, all the candidates who want to be a part of Andhra Pradesh Police are requested to submit their application on or before the last date of form submission. All the details related to the vacancy is given below.
- 1 Vacancy Details
- 2 Eligibility
- 3 Selection Procedure
- 4 How to Apply
Name of Post:
- Constable (5000 posts)
- Sub-Inspector (2500 posts)
- Assistant Sub-Inspector (2500 posts)
Candidates who will be selected for the post of a Constable, SI, ASI will get the salary of Rs.5200/- to Rs.20200/- with a grade pay of Rs.2400/- per month.
Last Date of Application:
Please refer the Official Notification.
To apply for the post of Constable:-
- Candidates should have passed 10th/Intermediate Exams.
To apply for the post of Sub-Inspector and Assistant Sub-Inspector:-
- Candidates should be having a graduation degree from recognized institute or university.
Candidates should come under the age group of 18 to 24 years.
- Height – 167.7 cms or more
- Chest – 86.3 cms & round the chest expansion of 5 cm.
Physical Efficiency Test (PET):-
- Men – Candidates have to run and complete 5 km in 25 minutes.
- Women – Candidates have to run and complete 2.5 km in 16 minutes.
- Men – 11 feet (3 chances)
- Women – 9 feet (3 chances)
- Men – 3 and a half feet (3 chances)
- Women – 3 feet (3 chances)
Interested candidates will be selected on the basis of:-
- Physical Standard Test(PST).
- Physical Efficiency Test(PET).
- Prelims Exam(Written Test).
- Mains Exam(Written Test).
Interested and eligible candidates have to submit Rs.300/- as an application fee and candidates belong to SC/ST categories need to pay Rs.150/- as an application fee.
How to Apply
Interested and eligible candidates can apply online through the official website of Andhra Pradesh Police on or before the last date.