Air India Air Transport Services Ltd. Recruitment has come up with 259 Vacancies for the post of Customer Agent and Handyman. Interested and eligible candidates are requested to submit their application form before the last date of application form submission. All details related to vacancies are given below.
Name of Post:
- Customer Agent (30 Posts)
- Handyman (229 Posts)
- Customer Agent will get the salary of Rs.14610/- per month.
- Handyman will get the salary of Rs.11040/- per month.
Date of Interviews:
Last date of form submission and an interview is 7th and 11th February 2017.
To apply for the post of Customer Agent:-
- Candidates should be having a graduation degree in any discipline from a recognized institute or university and also have a basic knowledge of computer.
- Candidates must have minimum experience of 6 (six) months in any of the areas of combination thereof, of fares, reservation, Air lineTticketing, Computerized passenger check-in/ cargo handling area with any Airline / Airline Travel Agency or Ground Handling Agency
To apply for the post of Handyman:-
- Candidates must have done SSC/ 10th Class.
- Candidates Must have minimum experience of one year in Loading / Unloading functions in any organization supported by experience certificate.
Age Limit (as on 1.02.2017)
To apply for the mentioned posts, candidates must come under the age group of 30 years.
Note:- Age relaxation of 03 years will be given to OBC category candidates and 05 years will be given to SC/ST categories candidates.
Candidates will be selected for the post of Customer Agent on the basis of a Proficiency Test and to get selected for the post of Handyman, candidates need to go through a physical endurance test.
Candidates need to pay Rs.500/- as an application fee to apply for the mentioned post. Application fee need to be in the form of demand draft in favor of “AIR INDIA AIR TRANSPORT SERVICES LTD.”, payable at Mumbai.
Note:- Candidates belong to SC/ST/ and Ex-serviceman categories are exempted from application fee charges.
How to Apply
To apply for the post of Customer Agent and Handyman, candidates need to submit their prescribed application form with all relevant documents to Air India Ltd. Engineering Complex New Technical Area, Dum Dum, Kolkatta – 700 052 (Opposite to Airport SPEED POST office).
Date and time of Interview for the post of Customer agent – 07.01.2017 form 9:00 A.M. to 12:00 P.M.
Date and time of Interview for the post of Handyman – 11.02.2017 from 9:00 A.M. to 12:00 P.M.