National council of educational research and training invites young well learned eminent scholars for the recruitment process 2017.
NCERT is a self-ruling association of the administration of India that was built up on first September 1961 as an artistic, logical and charitable society under the societies’ regulation Act.
All the young candidates with PhD degree who belong to India or subject of Nepal and Bhutan can fill this form online on or before last date i.e. 10thJanuary 2017. These posts are transferable among the constituent units of the Council situated in Ajmer, Bhopal, Bhubaneswar, Mysore and Shillong and New Delhi.
If you are interested in these types of jobs, you are in perfect place. We have assembled all the essential data about the enrollment procedure that will definitely help you.
We recommend you to go through the data gave below precisely before applying to the post. Ensure that you should meet all the qualified criteria identified with these occupations.
Candidates can read the original advertising, the link of which we have provided on this page.
Name of Post:
- Associate Professor(71 posts)
- Assistant Professor (131posts)
- Assistant Librarian(02post)
- Professor: pay Rs.37,400-67,000 AGP-10,000
- associate professor: pay Rs. 37,400-67,000 AGP-9,000
- Assistant professor: pay Rs. 15,600-39,100 AGP- 6,000
- Librarian: Pay Band Rs. 37,400 – 67,000 AGP Rs. 10,000
- Assistant librarian: pay Rs. 15,600-39,100 with AGP- 6,000
Location: all over India
Last Date of Application: Last date to submit the application form is 10 January 2017.
- Professor: A prominent researcher with Ph.D. qualification(s) in the concerned/allied/relevant discipline and published work of high quality. effectively occupied with research with proof of distributed work with at least 10 productions as books or potentially examine/approach papers.
- Associate Professor: good academic record with a Ph.D. Degree in the concerned/allied/relevant disciplines. A Master’s Degree with no less than 55% marks.
- Assistant Professor: Good scholastic record as characterized by the concerned college with no less than 55% imprints (or a proportionate review in a point scale wherever grading system is followed) at the Master’s Degree level in a significant subject from an Indian University, or an equal degree from a licensed outside college
- Librarian:A Master’s Degree in Library Science/Information Science/Documentation with no less than 55% imprints or its proportionate grade B in the UGC seven point’s scale and consistently good academic record set out in the UGC Regulations.
- Assistant Librarian:A Master’s Degree in Library Science/Information Science/Documentation Science or an proportionate professional degree with no less than 55% imprints.
Age of 18 to37 Years as on 10- Jan-2017. Age relaxation will be applicable as per the rules.
Candidates will be selected by direct recruitment through interview.
Interested candidates need to pay the application fee of Rs.600/- and Candidates belonging to SC/ST/Physically challenged categories have to pay Rs.200/- through bank challan.
How to Apply
The procedure for applying these employments in India Candidates need to log on to the official site of NCERT in online mode only. There is no other approach to applying for this job. We advise all the interested candidates to click on the following link for further queries.