Hello, guys, the Indian Air Force has finally released its notification for AFCAT 01/2017 inviting enterprising and adventurous Indian citizens (men and women) to join the Indian Air Force as commissioned officers in flying, ground duty(Tech) and ground duty (non-tech).
AFCAT stands for Air force common admission test. It is popularly referred to as the Indian Air force exam. The exam is of national level.
If you are interested in these types of jobs, you are in right place. We have compiled all the important information about AFCAT that will surely help you.
We recommend you to read the information provided below carefully before applying for the post. Ensure that you must meet all the eligible criteria related to these jobs.
Candidates can read the original advertising the link of which we have provided on this page.
Name of course:
- Flying (203/18F/SSC/M & W )
- Ground Duty(Technical)202/18T/PC/M202/18T/SSC/M & W
- Ground Duty(Non-technical)202/18G/PC/M202/18G/SSC/
Vacancies: not mentioned
- Flying Officer Rs.82050/- pm
- Ground duty tech branch Rs.71550/-pm
- Ground duty non-tech branch Rs.68550/-pm
Last date of application : 03rd dec 2016 is the starting date to apply online. 29th dec2016 is the last date for online process.
- For flying: Graduates (Minimum three year degree course) in any discipline from a recognized University who have attained minimum 60% marks or equivalent and have passed Maths & Physics at 10+2 level or BE / B Tech degree (Four year course) or cleared section A & B examination of Associate Membership of Institute Engineers (India) or Aeronautical Society of India from a recognised University with minimum 60% marks or equivalent
- For ground duty tech: Candidates with minimum 60% marks each in Physics and Mathematics at 10+2 level and a minimum of four year degree graduation/integrated post- graduation qualification in Engineering/ Technology from recognised University or cleared Sections A and B examination of Associate Membership of Institution of Engineers (India) or Aeronautical Society of India or Graduate membership examination of the Institute of Electronics and Telecommunication Engineers by actual studies with a minimum of 60% marks or equivalent in the following disciplines:- (aa) Communication Engineering (ab) Computer Engineering/Technology (ac) Computer Engineering & Application (ad) Computer Science and Engineering/Technology (ae) Electrical and Computer Engineering (af) Electrical and Electronics Engineering (ag) Electrical Engineering (ah) Electronics Engineering/ Technology (aj) Electronics Science and Engineering (ak) Electronics (al) Electronics and Communication Engineering (am) Electronics and Computer Science (an) Electronics and/or Telecommunication Engineering (ao) Electronics and/or Telecommunication Engineering (Microwave) (ap) Electronics and Computer Engineering (aq) Electronics Communication and Instrumentation Engineering (ar) Electronics Instrument & Control (as) Electronics Instrument & Control Engineering (at) Instrumentation & Control Engineering (au) Instrument & Control Engineering (av) Information Technology.
- For ground duty non-tech: Graduate Degree (Minimum three year degree course) in any discipline from a recognised university with 60% marks or equivalent or cleared section A & B examination of Associate Membership of Institution of Engineers (India) or Aeronautical Society of India from a recognised university with a minimum of 60% marks or equivalent.
- [candidates must read the physical eligibility criteria for their posts in the advertising]
- for flying: 20-24 years.
- For ground duty 20-26 years.
Applicants who meet all eligibility criteria related to this job will be selected on the basis of their performance in following rounds:
- All applicants whose applications are submitted by due date will be called for AFCAT and Engineering Knowledge Test (EKT) on 26 February 2017 (Sunday)
- Intelligence test
- Psychological test
Application fee: not mentioned
How to apply
The process for applying for these jobs in India Candidates needs to log on to the official website of the Indian Air force. There is no other way to apply for these Government jobs. We advise all the interested candidates to click on the link for the online application form that we have shared below.